Confidentiality is important to us. You can rely on us to keep your details confidential. We'll only show your details to someone else with your email permission and we'll remove you from our database if you ask us to.
- We ask you to keep the details we give you about
jobs and clients names confidential and not disclose them to a third party or contact our clients directly
- PER would never send unsolicited emails asking you to disclose your
username and password or other security details
Legal, copyright, security and privacy policies
- All information and copyright incorporated within this website is the property of Private Equity Recruitment Ltd and any unauthorised
reproduction is prohibited
- Our services are supplied
subject to terms and conditions which are available on request
- You can access and browse our website without disclosing your personal data. We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services and may also collect information from other sources. We do not disclose your personal data to other organisations
- Our website does not enable our
visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others
- Our website has undergone thorough penetration testing by the independent security firm First Base Technologies using the Open Web Application Security Project best practice testing guidelines. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access,
improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss
- All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data
- We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to
State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation
Upon written request we will provide you with a readable copy of the
personal data which we keep about you, although we may require proof of your identity. We allow you to
challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data erased, rectified or
If you have an enquiry or concern about our privacy policies, please contact us in writing.
We use reasonable care in compiling the information found on this website, however it can change without notice and you should seek guidance before relying on it. We make no representation or warranty regarding the completeness or accuracy of this information and disclaim all and any liability arising from its use. By using this site, you accept that the information it contains may be incomplete or inaccurate. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any suit, action or proceedings, and/or to settle any disputes, which may arise out of or in connection with this website and for these purposes each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of England under English Law.
We use essential cookies on our website to give you the best online experience.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we set
PER uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
Third party cookies
If you would like to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites please visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. If you have an enquiry or concern about our cookie policies please contact us in writing.
Private Equity Recruitment Ltd, UK : 2022717
Company registration numbers
Private Equity Recruitment GmbH, Germany : 193167
PER LatAm, S. de R.L. de C.V., Mexico : PLA 131203417
Private Equity Recruitment Ltd, Hong Kong : 208631