PER is the leading adviser to private equity on hiring and retaining talent. Our clients include some
of the most successful investment firms globally.
Our success is a result of our long term presence in the market combined with our first-hand experience as investors.
We value long term relationships with all the people we work with.
Looking for a role
Looking to recruit?
Our business is based on in-depth knowledge of the private equity industry. We act as insiders, having had
careers within major investment firms, and bring our first-hand experience of the commercial, technical and cultural
environment in which our clients operate. Our team is dedicated to identifying the best professionals in the
market globally. We partner with investors to design robust selection processes to secure the right people.
We are active across all private market strategies including buyout, venture and growth, credit, restructuring,
infrastructure, fund investing, secondaries and co-invest. We work with GPs, LPs, sovereign wealth funds and family offices
helping them to articulate their selling points to top candidates. Whether you are looking for a partner or an analyst,
we'll search the market for the best people in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
Highly Capitalised Early Stage Life Science Investor
Reference: 5296 /7S
Our client, an ambitious and well capitalised life science investor, is looking to recruit an investment associate with a biomedical science background ....
Successful European Mid Cap Private Equity Firm
Reference: 5334 /13G
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious young investment banker or strategy consultant with a top branded firm to join a well-established and highly successful European private equity firm in their Hamburg office ....
Nordic Focused Private Equity
Reference: 5264 /16D
If you are a Danish speaking professional with experience from investment banking, top tier management consulting or private equity, this is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a highly respected, Nordic focused mid-market private equity firm based in Copenhagen ....
Investor Relations Analyst/Associate
Location: Hong Kong
Top Tier China Focused Private Equity Fund
Reference: 5352 /20A
A leading China focused alternative investment firm is currently keen to bring onboard an Investor Relations Analyst / Associate for their Hong Kong office ....
- Recruiting for private equity for the last 18 years
- A leadership team of former investors
- A deep network of relationships
- A dedicated research team tracking the market
- Over 200 successful placements in the last year
- Advice on recruitment, retention, remuneration and market trends
- Buyout, growth capital, venture capital
- Fund investing, secondaries, co-invest
- Private credit, private debt, distressed, restructuring
- Real estate, infrastructure, energy, renewables
- GPs, LPs, family offices, sovereign wealth funds
- In Europe, Middle East, Asia, The Americas
- Investment professionals from analyst to partner
- Portfolio / operational specialists
- Fundraising, investor relations, placement
- CFO, COO, finance, administration
- Legal and compliance, ESG
- Portfolio companies : CFO, CEO, interim