PER is the leading adviser to private equity on hiring and retaining talent. Our clients include some
of the most successful investment firms globally.
Our success is a result of our 20 year presence in the market combined with our first-hand experience as investors.
We value long term relationships with all the people we work with.
Looking for a role
Looking to recruit?
Our business is based on in-depth knowledge of the private equity industry. We act as insiders, having had
careers within major investment firms, and bring our first-hand experience of the commercial, technical and cultural
environment in which our clients operate. Our team is dedicated to identifying the best professionals in the
market globally. We partner with investors to design robust selection processes to secure the right people.
We are active across all private market strategies including buyout, venture and growth, credit, restructuring,
infrastructure, fund investing, secondaries and co-invest. We work with GPs, LPs, sovereign wealth funds and family offices
helping them to articulate their selling points to top candidates. Whether you are looking for a partner or an analyst,
we'll search the market for the best people in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
Rupert Bell has over 20 years’ experience in European private equity, as an investor and since 2010 as the head of PER’s office in Munich. Over the last couple of years, Rupert has completed over 30 successful private equity senior appointments in the region.
Leading Nordic Buyout Firm, Expanding into Germany
Reference: 5569 /8D
A chance to establish a new mid cap buyout player in the DACH region, working with a highly successful team from Northern Europe. Our client is looking to hire a Principal / Director with a proven record of deal origination and execution, to help them expand their exceptional business into a major new market ....
German Speaking Director / Deal Leader
Major International Private Equity Group
Reference: 5550 /8C
A senior position leading dealflow origination & execution in the German-speaking markets for one of the largest institutional pension funds globally, based in London, with travel as appropriate ....
Director, Head of New German Office
International European Healthcare Private Equity
Reference: 5455 /8C
A great leadership opportunity for an experienced private equity investor to set up and head the new German office of a successful, established pan-European buyout and growth firm focused on healthcare services with a recently raised small cap fund ....
- Recruiting for private equity for the last 20 years
- A leadership team of former investors
- A deep network of relationships
- A dedicated research team tracking the market
- Over 200 successful placements in the last year
- Advice on recruitment, retention, remuneration and market trends
- Buyout, growth capital, venture capital
- Fund investing, secondaries, co-invest
- Private credit, private debt, distressed, restructuring
- Real estate, infrastructure, energy, renewables
- GPs, LPs, family offices, sovereign wealth funds
- In Europe, Middle East, Asia, The Americas
- Investment professionals from analyst to partner
- Portfolio / operational specialists
- Fundraising, investor relations, placement
- CFO, COO, finance, administration
- Legal and compliance, ESG
- Portfolio companies : CFO, CEO, interim