PER is the leading adviser to private equity on hiring and retaining talent. Our clients include some
of the most successful investment firms globally.
Our success is a result of our 20 year presence in the market combined with our first-hand experience as investors.
We value long term relationships with all the people we work with.
Looking for a role
Looking to recruit?
Our business is based on in-depth knowledge of the private equity industry. We act as insiders, having had
careers within major investment firms, and bring our first-hand experience of the commercial, technical and cultural
environment in which our clients operate. Our team is dedicated to identifying the best professionals in the
market globally. We partner with investors to design robust selection processes to secure the right people.
We are active across all private market strategies including buyout, venture and growth, credit, restructuring,
infrastructure, fund investing, secondaries and co-invest. We work with GPs, LPs, sovereign wealth funds and family offices
helping them to articulate their selling points to top candidates. Whether you are looking for a partner or an analyst,
we'll search the market for the best people in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
Leading European Mid Cap Private Equity
Reference: 5904 /13C
Kick-start your career in Private Equity as an Associate in the Zurich office of one of Europe’s most successful mid cap buyout firms. This is an excellent opportunity for outstanding Master’s graduates with first internship experiences in private equity, M&A or strategy consulting ....
UK Lower Mid-Market Investor
Reference: 5913 /23S
If you have a background in corporate finance, transaction services or investment banking, this is a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career by joining this entrepreneurial and innovative Lower Mid-Market PE fund as an Investment Executive. It has an innovative funding structure and its growing team is seeking to add a highly commercial and ambitious Investment Executive to take on significant responsibility quickly ....
French Speaking Associate
Location: New York
Leading Private Equity Investor
Reference: 5858 /16F
If you are a private equity professional that’s looking for the next step in your career, we are working with a well-capitalised, international investor that is looking for someone to join its team in New York ....
Project Finance Analyst / Associate
Global Infrastructure Private Equity
Reference: 5907 /21D
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Finance Analyst / Associate to join the investment arm of one of the world’s largest construction companies ....
- Recruiting for private equity for the last 20 years
- A leadership team of former investors
- A deep network of relationships
- A dedicated research team tracking the market
- Over 200 successful placements in the last year
- Advice on recruitment, retention, remuneration and market trends
- Buyout, growth capital, venture capital
- Fund investing, secondaries, co-invest
- Private credit, private debt, distressed, restructuring
- Real estate, infrastructure, energy, renewables
- GPs, LPs, family offices, sovereign wealth funds
- In Europe, Middle East, Asia, The Americas
- Investment professionals from analyst to partner
- Portfolio / operational specialists
- Fundraising, investor relations, placement
- CFO, COO, finance, administration
- Legal and compliance, ESG
- Portfolio companies : CFO, CEO, interim