PER is the leading adviser to private equity on hiring and retaining talent. Our clients include some
of the most successful investment firms globally.
Our success is a result of our 20 year presence in the market combined with our first-hand experience as investors.
We value long term relationships with all the people we work with.
Looking for a role
Looking to recruit?
Our business is based on in-depth knowledge of the private equity industry. We act as insiders, having had
careers within major investment firms, and bring our first-hand experience of the commercial, technical and cultural
environment in which our clients operate. Our team is dedicated to identifying the best professionals in the
market globally. We partner with investors to design robust selection processes to secure the right people.
We are active across all private market strategies including buyout, venture and growth, credit, restructuring,
infrastructure, fund investing, secondaries and co-invest. We work with GPs, LPs, sovereign wealth funds and family offices
helping them to articulate their selling points to top candidates. Whether you are looking for a partner or an analyst,
we'll search the market for the best people in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
Senior Tax Manager
Reference: 5852 /6C
As a Senior Tax Manager, the successful candidate will be based in London and report directly to the CFO. The Senior Tax Manager will have a broad array of responsibilities across both compliance and advisory disciplines for both the group and its current and potential investments. You will also get exposure to a wider range of tasks within the finance department with an opportunity to adapt the role to suit your strengths ....
Major Domestic Small-Cap Investor
Reference: 5612 /11G
This is a rare chance to join a highly successful and established German small cap buyout fund as Partner in Frankfurt ....
Investor Relations Associate
Leading Blue-Chip European Fund
Reference: 5834 /5F
This is a world renowned global blue-chip fund seeking a technical and high caliber Investor Relations Associate to add to the team in London. You’ll work entrepreneurially across all aspects of investor relations, supporting notable senior investor relations professionals in the team ....
Location: Saudi Arabia
Global Public Equities - Fund of Funds
Reference: 5831 /2D
We are working on an exciting opportunity with a leading investment management firm. They are looking for an Analyst or Associate to join their public equities team. This role is based in Saudi Arabia ....
- Recruiting for private equity for the last 20 years
- A leadership team of former investors
- A deep network of relationships
- A dedicated research team tracking the market
- Over 200 successful placements in the last year
- Advice on recruitment, retention, remuneration and market trends
- Buyout, growth capital, venture capital
- Fund investing, secondaries, co-invest
- Private credit, private debt, distressed, restructuring
- Real estate, infrastructure, energy, renewables
- GPs, LPs, family offices, sovereign wealth funds
- In Europe, Middle East, Asia, The Americas
- Investment professionals from analyst to partner
- Portfolio / operational specialists
- Fundraising, investor relations, placement
- CFO, COO, finance, administration
- Legal and compliance, ESG
- Portfolio companies : CFO, CEO, interim