PER is the leading adviser to private equity on hiring and retaining talent. Our clients include some
of the most successful investment firms globally.
Our success is a result of our 20 year presence in the market combined with our first-hand experience as investors.
We value long term relationships with all the people we work with.
Looking for a role
Looking to recruit?
Our business is based on in-depth knowledge of the private equity industry. We act as insiders, having had
careers within major investment firms, and bring our first-hand experience of the commercial, technical and cultural
environment in which our clients operate. Our team is dedicated to identifying the best professionals in the
market globally. We partner with investors to design robust selection processes to secure the right people.
We are active across all private market strategies including buyout, venture and growth, credit, restructuring,
infrastructure, fund investing, secondaries and co-invest. We work with GPs, LPs, sovereign wealth funds and family offices
helping them to articulate their selling points to top candidates. Whether you are looking for a partner or an analyst,
we'll search the market for the best people in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
Debbie Eidelman is one of our most experienced consultants. She has placed more than 200 people in investment and investor relations roles. Debbie has long-standing relationships with direct investment funds, pensions funds, sovereign wealths and family offices. Her expertise extends across fund investing and secondaries as well as direct investing.
Global Head of Infrastructure Fund InvestingLocation: London
Reference: 5734 /5F
This is a successful private equity fund investment practice seeking a bright and capable Investment Analyst. It is well capitalised and the team has a wide and global remit as well as plans to increase its investment activity ....
Co-Investments and Secondaries, International Fund Investor
Reference: 5576 /22F
If you’re an accountant with M&A/transaction services experience, and you could be interested in co-investments and secondaries (two rapidly growing strategies within private equity) then this could be the role for you ....
Associate Director, Global Private Equity Fund of Funds and Co-Investments TeamLocation: London
Reference: 5348 /16D
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for someone with some experience in private equity fund and co-investments to join a top-tier funds and co-investment team in London ....
- Recruiting for private equity for the last 20 years
- A leadership team of former investors
- A deep network of relationships
- A dedicated research team tracking the market
- Over 200 successful placements in the last year
- Advice on recruitment, retention, remuneration and market trends
- Buyout, growth capital, venture capital
- Fund investing, secondaries, co-invest
- Private credit, private debt, distressed, restructuring
- Real estate, infrastructure, energy, renewables
- GPs, LPs, family offices, sovereign wealth funds
- In Europe, Middle East, Asia, The Americas
- Investment professionals from analyst to partner
- Portfolio / operational specialists
- Fundraising, investor relations, placement
- CFO, COO, finance, administration
- Legal and compliance, ESG
- Portfolio companies : CFO, CEO, interim