PER is the leading adviser to private equity on hiring and retaining talent. Our clients include some
of the most successful investment firms globally.
Our success is a result of our 20 year presence in the market combined with our first-hand experience as investors.
We value long term relationships with all the people we work with.
Looking for a role
Looking to recruit?
Our business is based on in-depth knowledge of the private equity industry. We act as insiders, having had
careers within major investment firms, and bring our first-hand experience of the commercial, technical and cultural
environment in which our clients operate. Our team is dedicated to identifying the best professionals in the
market globally. We partner with investors to design robust selection processes to secure the right people.
We are active across all private market strategies including buyout, venture and growth, credit, restructuring,
infrastructure, fund investing, secondaries and co-invest. We work with GPs, LPs, sovereign wealth funds and family offices
helping them to articulate their selling points to top candidates. Whether you are looking for a partner or an analyst,
we'll search the market for the best people in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
Nordic & UK Deals for Successful Mid Cap European Buyout Firm
Reference: 5622 /8G
This is a great opportunity to join a successful pan-European mid-cap fund at a senior level, playing a lead role to originate and drive deal execution for the Nordic countries and to support on wider UK and other deals. You would join as a Director, on a clear medium term track to Partner, in a firm with a very active and entrepreneurial culture, plus significant fresh capital to deploy. The role is open to people without previous private equity experience ....
Senior Investment Manager
Prominent Mid-Market Private Equity Firm
Reference: 5595 /11G
A highly successful and well established German mid cap buyout fund, based in Frankfurt is looking for an experienced PE investor to join as Senior Investment Manager ....
Early Stage Life Science and Healthcare Investor
Reference: 5643 /7C
This successful life science and healthcare venture capital/growth investor is looking to hire an analyst with a medical degree/PhD or life science degree and a background in corporate finance to join the team and assist the senior investment professional deploy the newly raised fund ....
Associate/ Senior Associate
Location: Mexico City
Private Equity Fund
Reference: 5609 /12G
Here’s an exciting new opportunity for an Associate / Senior Associate to join a new player in Mexico’s Private equity landscape. This is an ideal opportunity for any recent MBA graduate, or those finishing in 2017. Pre MBA experience in investment banking or consulting is required ....
- Recruiting for private equity for the last 20 years
- A leadership team of former investors
- A deep network of relationships
- A dedicated research team tracking the market
- Over 200 successful placements in the last year
- Advice on recruitment, retention, remuneration and market trends
- Buyout, growth capital, venture capital
- Fund investing, secondaries, co-invest
- Private credit, private debt, distressed, restructuring
- Real estate, infrastructure, energy, renewables
- GPs, LPs, family offices, sovereign wealth funds
- In Europe, Middle East, Asia, The Americas
- Investment professionals from analyst to partner
- Portfolio / operational specialists
- Fundraising, investor relations, placement
- CFO, COO, finance, administration
- Legal and compliance, ESG
- Portfolio companies : CFO, CEO, interim